"When the going gets tough...the tough get going."


"Be at your best when the best is needed."

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Two Peas in a Pod

So I got up at 5:30 this morning to ride Legacy, but he was having nothing of it. He was a complete idiot. It all started on the cross ties where he didn't stop moving and/or going to the bathroom (#2). I should've known then. But I tried to keep going...he tried to rear when I got on him...then I spent about 5 minutes on his back and decided to pack it in. His mind just wasn't there...then I rode a few hours later and it was absolutely fine, actually had somewhat of a decent ride. Still trying to feel the sitting trot, but it's getting better. Making him go a bit rounder and deeper helps a lot!! I was proud of myself for getting off of him this morning and not letting it escalate. It's just bad news if I keep going down that road...I guess Legacy and I are just too much alike. Be both have tempers, are stubborn and always want our way!! Somehow we click though when it matters...

Off to Seth's first show of the season at Plantation!! Go BEAVENTING!!

~Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment