"When the going gets tough...the tough get going."


"Be at your best when the best is needed."

Saturday, May 15, 2010

12 Hours Til' Go Time

So...the nerves are up and down. I think I was more nervous at the beginning of the week...I had some fantastic rides and was sort of calm until I gave Legacy a bath tonight. I had a minor melt down when he decided to take off through the pasture (he hates the cold water). We are bumping up the priority of installing a small water heater in the barn. Anyway, Seth and I went down to Fair Hill today and walked the course....twice. It's tough but a good test for us...here is what we have to contend with...
#1 - Log

#2 - House

#3 - Skinny Table

#4 - Brush

#5 - Oxer

#6 - Trakehner

# 7 - Chevron

#8 - House #9 a, b - Tables

#10 - Half Rolltop

#11 a, b, c - Red House ->Water -> Up Bank -> Red House

# 12 - Brush Rolltop

#13 a, b, c - Coffin
#14 - Red Table

#15 a, b - Bank to Rolltop on Hill

#16 - Bench
#17 a, b, c - Log, Down Bank, Corner

#18 - Roll top

#19 - Flower Stand

1 comment:

  1. Woah! That's a lot of jumps! Glad you made it through the course and get to move up to the next level :)

    ReplyDelete